With summer just around the corner here are a few signs that might indicate that you should be considering air conditioner replacement.
- You find yourself in need of constant air conditioner repairs that are getting progressively more expensive.
- You are experiencing temperature inconsistencies throughout various rooms in your home.
- Your AC unit is aging. Air conditioners are not designed to last for more than 10-12 years.
- Quite simply, you are ready to say goodbye to lugging the old air conditioning units in and out of the windows throughout your house.
When looking to replace your air conditioning unit(s), you might want to consider going with a ductless air conditioning system. Here are some reasons why a ductless system might be the route to take.
- Easy Installation: These systems can often be installed in a few days.
- Convenient: They don’t take up much space and are very quiet to run.
- Easy to Operate: Many ductless air conditioners are controlled by a remote, which allows you to easily increase or lower the temperature.
- Cost-Effective- This system uses less power than traditional air conditioners, so you can expect to save money on your energy bill.
Please contact us to schedule a visit. We can help determine what the best system would be for your home. 802-310-2645.